This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
Studio & Production Intern
Take your first step into the world of business networking events. Learn the inner workings of the MICE industry from the studio production side, and gain hands-on experience in video editing and conceptualization.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn about the entire production cycle as you’ll be working side by side with the video editors, graphic designers, content writers and marketing assistant. Get first-hand knowledge not only in video editing, but also in designing and other studio-related tasks. Start your journey in becoming an all-rounded production expert in B2B events with Management Events!
- 6-month internship
- Responsibilities include:
- Editing videos of event footages & creating marketing videos
- Create banners with the Graphic Design team for marketing
- Assist Marketing Studio with Ad-hoc tasks, reports, and updates
- Well-versed in English
- Work well independently and in teams
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Familiarity with Adobe Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- Knowledge in Adobe InDesign is a plus but optional
- Full exposure to the event industry & B2B environment
- Insights into virtual events planning
- Multicultural workplace with international colleagues
- Fun working atmosphere
- Dynamic on-the-job learning
Join our multicultural team in Kuala Lumpur and get a chance to gain experience working in an international company with operations across Europe and Asia!Apply Now