This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
Management Events is a leading B2B events company providing international virtual business match making service. Our passion is to create valuable encounters and impactful experiences in a professional setting. Our exclusive virtual business conferences connect top decision makers with solution providers and provide the freshest insights on the latest trends in the industry. The event participants are technology-driven leaders of the largest companies in Europe.
We drive global growth continuously investing into event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development.
Annually, we produce more than 180 business events bringing together 20,000 leaders and 2,500 solution providers in 9 countries generating business opportunities through 110,000 face-to-face meetings.
We’re seeking for the next future talents to step in and contribute to our unique story.
We are now looking for Video Editor that will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
As video editor at ME you create + execute videos based on latest business innovations and new events.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Supporting Email and Digital Marketing Teams with video projects. – Capturing ideas from business and marketing team, taking event & conference promotion to the next level with videos!
Creating captivating and engaging branding, promo, explainer and other types of videos to support events promotion and company brand’s positioning.
- Working closely with Virtual Event Producers and Graphic Designers to create and deliver templated virtual event video materials for all ME events.
- Cooperating with external cameramen and Virtual Event producers for event footage – giving quality directions and editing their work.
- Assisting in ad-hoc tasks.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in commercial video creation – you have good editing skills and understanding of latest tools. We utilize Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Illustrator.
- Knowledge in Animation is a plus.
- Visual eye and ability to generate ideas, eye for color correction & understanding for audio mixing.
- Passion for delivering great quality effectively from the first-go.
- Great communication skills and great English Proficiency – we work in global marketing organization enabling our business across European region.
- Good at working both independently and in a team.
- An organized person with good project management skills.
- Have knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- This position is open for Malaysians only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Continuous learning and a chance to grow professionally in the international working environment.
- Monthly base salary to compensate your input and results
- Very international workplace and entrepreneurial culture. You may find a club of people like you: ambitious, positive, work and fun-loving. Check this video about our daily life: Our International Family wants you!
We are interested in getting to know you! Send now your application via the apply link. Please include link/s of 2-3 sample videos you have scripted and/or edited. Not necessary to be from conferences / events.Apply Now