This post is available for applicants in the following locations: London.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced B2B sales leader to join our rapidly growing B2B organization. In this role you will lead our sales team and results in the UK and contribute by opening accounts in the UK – loving the sales work itself, paving the way to introduce ME to ICT (Information and Communication Technology) – and other B2B service provider companies.
At Management Events we connect top decision-makers with world-class solution providers across the world by revolutionizing how events, media and virtual connections are tied together.
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Director based in UK to join our driven and high-spirited team. You will enable and help your team and customers’ companies to grow, while working with our well-defined B2B sales process from A to Z. Your rewarding consists of a competitive basic salary and a rewarding model tied to your teams’ results. You can be at an early stage of your sales leadership career, ready to take the next step in growing your responsibilities.
What your role with us will look like?
- Combination of own sales work and leading the sales team, being the final accountable for the local budget
- Leading from the front – building momentum, coaching on the job, nurturing our culture, practicing active everyday leadership, and keeping the numbers in order
- Closing deals, building long-term relationships with customers, for your own sales results, and supporting the sales team with their clientele.
- Working with a unique business model and with solution-oriented selling
- Co-operating with other teams towards shared goals, communicating, and driving the business with an entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
To succeed in this role, you would be:
- Business fluent communicator in English
- A firm believer in numbers-driven sales management as the backbone, while you can coach skills on the job
- Having a clear record of accomplishment in b2b sales and leading a team of some form, being responsible for the overall results, you can be in the early stage of a sales leader career as well, if you have passion for both – active customer work and coaching the team to growing results!
- A socially equipped, street-smart, dynamic team player with endurance and a good sense of humour, embracing a growth mindset
What is in it for you?
- Four-week onboarding at the beginning of the employment to learn all about our products, sales process, customers, being a leader at Management Events – and more
- Opportunity to leave your handprint to a fast growing, unique business model building the future of how B2B networks are built, and how connections are made
- The ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ – and many more
- ME Leadership Academy will keep your skills up to date in leading and motivating your people
- First call: I (Annu) will schedule a call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you
- First interview: You will meet our CEO through Teams to discuss the role, expectations, and practical everyday work as a Sales Director
- Second interview: Face-to-face meeting with our CEO either in Finland or the UK to further talk about how things would be in practice