This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Oslo, Oslo, Stockholm, Gothenburg.
B2B ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you humble and hungry? Do you want to expand your network and get your sales game to the next level? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B Account Manager to join our rapidly growing B2B organization.
Management Events is like tinder of business. We connect top decision-makers with world-class solution providers across the world with our revolutionary virtual networking events! For the next steps of our story and bringing the right people together, we are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our driven and high-spirited team. You will be helping companies to grow, work with B2B sales process from A to Z with an attractive bonus model based on your success!
What will you be learning and spending most of your
- Working with a unique business model and with solution-orientated selling.
- Prospecting; looking for potential solution providers and building your customer portfolio
- Convincing customers of the benefits of using our services in virtual meetings
- Closing the deals and building long-term relationships with customers
- Co-operating with other functions towards shared goals
- Building your knowledge about different industries and markets
We hope that you are:
- A socially equipped, dynamic team player
- Fluent in Norwegian, able to work proficiently in English.
- Have some b2b experience or strong b2c sales experience
- Familiar with working with set targets for both activities and results.
- Getting the kicks of calling the prospect for the first time and taking the sales process until the end
- Eager to build customer relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Eight -week onboarding at the beginning of the employment to learn all about our products, sales process and customers.
- Hybrid working possibility
- Coaching mentality and ongoing support from team and the managers to enable your career growth
- A compensation package combining a base salary, a monthly commission and a quarterly bonus. Unlimited earning potential.
- Support for work-life balance for example rewarding by extra days off
- Local benefits: Voluntary Occupational Pension, health allowance, lunch vouchers, phone benefit
- The Millionaires Club – Annual incentive trips for the best performing individuals and teams reaching their fall season targets.
- The ME Sales Academy continuing to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ – and many more.
Recruitment process (shorter):
- First selection: Evaluating talents and selecting potential candidates to move forward
- First call: I (Lotta Lehtonen) will schedule a call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you.
- First interview: You will meet the hiring manager through Teams to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a Sales Manager will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
- Second interview: F2F interview at our office and sales simulation
Interested? Apply using the link below! For any additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Lotta Lehtonen, email@example.com