This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Anywhere in the world.
Are you ambitious and fearless? Do you want to dive deeper into how world markets and industries work? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Freelance Content Producer to join our rapidly growing B2B organization.
Management Events connects top decision-makers with world-class solution providers across the world with our revolutionary virtual networking events! For the next steps of our growth story and building the new world of bringing the right people together, we are looking for an experienced Freelance Content Producer, with B2B conference content building background. You will work as a freelancer paid per product delivered and with an attractive bonus model based on the success of the event!
What will I be learning and spending most of my time on?
You will work as an independent freelancer working with separate projects. Typically, you will spend 6 weeks planning one project. The production cycle responsibilities include:
- Researching trends and markets in order to understand hot business issues – online, on the phone, and possibly face–to–face
- Writing content based on in-depth research into the market, audience sentiment and customer needs in varied sectors
- Speaker acquisition – you will invite top-level speakers to speak at our events
- Briefing the team about the content you built
- To be absolutely clear, you will be a conference creator, not a conference organizer! You won’t be answerable to a client, organizing coffee or booking space at hotels
We hope that you are:
- Able to identify new and interesting business trends coupled with the drive to develop great events that top-level business people can’t afford to miss
- Experienced in research and the whole conference production life cycle – we hope you have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Familiar with working with deadlines and high-quality standards
- A strong communicator, as you will need to have the confidence to conduct business research calls
- Fluent verbal and written French skills and fluent English skills
- Open to work during EET / CET working hours
What’s in it for you?
- Work with unique business concepts!
- You can work from anywhere and remotely. Always dreamed of working from the Bahamas? This is your chance!
- You have a direct influence on your income – with the number of events and their success
- Enjoy the passion of our internationally growing organization!
- First call: I (Emilie Mattern) will schedule a call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you.
- Before the next step: We will ask you to send 2-5 samples of your past work.
- Interview: You will meet the hiring manager through Teams to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a Freelancer Content Producer will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
Interested? Apply using the link below! Due to the holiday period, I will be in contact with you on week 32. Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications via email.
For any additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Emilie Mattern, email@example.comApply Now