This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Anywhere in the world.
Management Events connects top decision makers with world class solution providers across the world with our revolutionary virtual networking events!
For the next steps of our growth story and building the new world of bringing the right people together, we are looking for experienced content producers, with B2B conference content building background. You will work as a freelancer paid per products delivered and with an attractive bonus model based on the success of the event!
What does it mean?
- Building commercially viable B2B event agendas, largely in the tech-space or connected to the latest technologies – defining the hottest topics to be discussed by speakers and participants!
- To succeed with the above, you do extensive phone and desk research, followed by acquisition of speakers, the best of class and innovative new names!
- You have excellent skills in commercial program writing, you find the right headlines and point of views to attract and excite the target group!
- Working with deadlines and high quality standards is something you are familiar and comfortable with.
- Giving briefs to marketing and commercial delegate acquisition team on how to promote the event to the selected target audience.
We are looking for:
- Track record and relevant experience from building commercial B2B events content.
- Receiving 3-5 samples of your latest contents produced attached with your application!
- Teamwork and motivation to win together!
- Fluent verbal English language skills.
- Open to work during Finnish working hours (Eastern European Time)
What’s in it for you?
- Get to work with unique business concepts.
- You can work from anywhere and work remotely. Always dreamt of working from the Bahamas? This is your chance :)!
- Have direct impact on your income– with number of events and success of those
- Enjoy the passion of our international growth organization!
Interested? Apply with the link below!Apply Now