This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Stockholm.
Business Development representative - Swedish Market
What is Management Events?
We are like Tinder for enterprises but without the swiping and weird pickup lines!
We set up virtual networking events to connect top decision-makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. At these events, the C-level executives talk to several companies that can help them with their projects.
This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion.
What this role is all about?
To work closely with the New Business Sales team and support in booking qualified appointments build customer pipelines. You will provide extra value and boost our client’s business through our unique solution service.
This is a new role with a dedicated growth path and to be a great sales professional.
- Building, updating and maintaining CRM system with all necessary customer contact information and details
- Work closely with the marketing department to initiate a campaign to generate leads in the right Direction of Sales.
- Meeting booking for the New Business Sales team, with new potential customers
- Join own booked meetings with the New Business Sales Manager
- Join weekly Sales Team meetings
- Support in other sales related tasks/projects
If you identify with the following, you make an ideal candidate for this role:
- All relevant sales experience, B2B/B2C and telesales are plusses
- Preferably 1+ years of experience in prospecting role and relevant studies.
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Fluent in Swedish, able to work proficiently in English
- Strong PC skills required
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Interested in pursuing a career in B2B sales with Tech companies.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Interested in working within an ambitious & cooperative team
- Sales & Target oriented
- Motivation to grow in the sales field and learn more about the B2B environment
What`s in it for you?
- Get to work with a unique business concept
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
- Eight-week onboarding at the beginning of the employment to learn all about our products, sales process, and customers.
- We offer thorough training in our international ME Academy and continuous training and self-development opportunities during your employment.
- A compensation package combining a base salary and a monthly commission based on your performance.
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
It`s a full-time job with a flexible starting date located in Stockholm.
How to get on board
Submit your application & CV in English using the APPLY NOW link by 15.1.2022
For further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Miira Malmivuori firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions