This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Stockholm.
At Management Events we bring together the visionary leaders of the world in our 130+ events every year. We operate across Europe, Asia, and Middle-East and have 15 offices worldwide. Our story started in Finland in 1994 when our founder decided to help Finnish people to network effectively. Since then we have facilitated more than a million 1-2-1 business meetings in our invitation-only events. The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize face-to-face media. Join us now!
We are looking for Content & Engagement Executive to build world-class programs and content for our events. Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Commercial business research by discussing on the phone with senior level executives to identify latest and upcoming trends and topics
- Structuring and writing commercial event agendas
- Creating personal connections with senior level executives & speakers and engage them to our events
- Working in close co-operation with marketing by giving them your ideas and inputs
We are looking for:
- A genuine “can-do” attitude with good communication and convincing skills
- Commercial and intellectually curious mindset, you love to research and you are persistent to find the answers
- Confidence, you are able to communicate with Senior level executives over the phone
- Drive by results and eagerness to grow your and your teams results – winning together is one or our core values
- Team player by heart, someone who can light up the office every morning with a smile and tons of positive energy!
- Preferably some work experience during your studies from i.e. customer service and alike – social competences to work with customers will be a plus
- Good & creative writing skills in Swedish and English, composing business and tech related captures to B2B conference programs
- Fluent verbal Swedish and English language skills
What’s in it for you?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and top decision makers of your market
- Thorough 4-week onboarding to the job in our international ME Academy and continuous training during your employment
- Build your own personal network with (inter)national decision-makers!
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
- See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
Do you have the passion and persistence to reach your goals? Challenge yourself!
For further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist – Rico Habraken (+31205040937)
Send us your application, CV and salary request in English.Apply Now